Dr. Raymond Lobins, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lobins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Lobins, DO is a hematology & oncology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Lobins completed a residency at Iowa Methodist Medical Center. He currently practices at Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Oncology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Missouri, Fellowship Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 2000
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Oncology
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Oncology3850 S National Ave Ste 520, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 875-2607
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lobins?
Dr Lobins is the best and I learned it the hard way by trying other Drs who were not he is a very kind and caring Dr which means a lot when you are dealing with cancer I will stay with him now you just can not get a better Dr than him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lobins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lobins frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Lobins' office is located at 3850 S National Ave Ste 520, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lobins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital