Dr. Leveillee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Leveillee, MD is a urologic oncology specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Leveillee completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Bethesda Health Physician Group and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leveillee is board certified in Urology.
- Univ MN, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Umass Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bethesda Health Physician Group2800 S Seacrest Blvd Ste 140, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Existing Patients: (305) 243-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leveillee?
Great bedside manner explains your health thoroughly staff is very efficient
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Leveillee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leveillee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leveillee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leveillee frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Leveillee's office is located at 2800 S Seacrest Blvd Ste 140, Boynton Beach, FL 33435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leveillee speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Health Medical Center