Dr. Raymond Cho, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cho completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at OSU Havener Eye Institute and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cho is board certified in Ophthalmology.
OSU Havener Eye Institute
Ohio State University Urology915 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212 Existing Patients: (614) 293-8116
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Us Military Academy, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cho?
Very pleased with his professionalism and all of his staff. Everyone was great!
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Ohio State University Hospital