Dr. Raymond Allen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Allen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Allen completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-7000
Avera Holy Family Hospital826 N 8th St, Estherville, IA 51334 Existing Patients: (716) 362-6529
Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota4500 W 69th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-7000
Avera Mckennan Hospital and University Health Center1325 S Cliff Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 322-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System