Dr. Raymond Wong, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at RAYMOND F WONG MD PC and is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Raymond F Wong MD PC
Raymond F Wong MD PC139 Centre St Ste Ph105, New York, NY 10013 (212) 227-5451
Raymond F Wong MD210 Canal St Rm 409, New York, NY 10013 (212) 227-5451
- USC/Doheny Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
- Metropolitan Hospital Center