Dr. Raymond Cavaliere, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cavaliere completed a residency at 3 Yr Surgical Residency In Georgia. He currently practices at Raymond G Cavaliere, DPM and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Raymond G Cavaliere, DPM
Raymond G Cavaliere, DPM201 E 28th St # 1a, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 481-0064
- 3 Yr Surgical Residency In Georgia, Residency Hospital
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- New York City University At Queens College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cavaliere?
On 09/09/19, Dr. Cavaliere performed hammertoe and bunion surgery on my right foot. The surgery went well, and the recovery process has been much better than I anticipated. I would like to thank Dr. Cavaliere and his entire surgery team for the exceptional job that was done. I would also like to thank Dr Cavaliere's office staff. The staff has always been pleasant to me. Thank you. CN, Brooklyn New York.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital