Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Helms accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ray Helms, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Vernon Hills, IL. Dr. Helms completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Mgmt Lake County and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Helms is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School
- Duke, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Helms?
AWESOME! -- Dr Helms is down to earth, knowledgeable, and caring. He takes the time to explain things well. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Helms frequently treats Third Degree Heart Block, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Helms' office is located at 6 E Phillip Rd Ste 1109, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Helms has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East
Heart Rhythm Mgmt Lake County
Heart Rhythm Management of Lake County6 E Phillip Rd Ste 1109, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 (847) 816-0600