Dr. Ray Scardina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scardina's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ray Scardina, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Scardina completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Ut Health North Campus Tyler and is affiliated with UT Health North Campus Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scardina is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Health North Campus Tyler11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708 Existing Patients: (903) 877-7777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scardina?
I have been a patient of Dr. Scardina since I was 15 years old. I am now 33. He is truly a life saver. I live with Bipolar disorder and have been able to have my best life thanks to his care. He is very conservative with the medications he prescribes and gives them time to take effect before changing your prescriptions. He is as caring and soft spoken an individual as I have ever met and just a stand up person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scardina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scardina frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy.
Dr. Scardina's office is located at 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scardina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Health North Campus Tyler