Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ray Peters, DO is a oncology specialist in Poplar Bluff, MO. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center-south Campus and is affiliated with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1977
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center-south Campus621 W Pine St, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901 Existing Patients: (573) 778-9598
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
In 1999, I came into Dr. Peters office to be treated for Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Dr. Peters' friendly and down-to-earth manner immediately put me at ease. He discussed his findings, outlined my options, patiently answered my questions, and gave me his recommendations, making it possible for me to make an informed decision. He conferred with other experts in his field and devised a personalized treatment plan that was spot on! 18 years later I'm still cancer free, thanks to Dr. Peters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peters frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 621 W Pine St, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Saint Francis Health Center - Poplar Bluff
- Saint Francis Medical Center