Dr. Blanco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ray Blanco, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Blanco completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Med Ctr. He currently practices at Milton J. Dance Head and Neck Surgery at GBMC and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blanco is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Internship Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blanco?
After a fall and broken nose landed me in Carroll County Hospital ER, a CT scan showed a known thyroid nodule had calcified. My amazing primary care Dr. Scheduled me with Dr. Blanco. He scheduled a fine needle biopsy which resulted in 50% cancer- Left thyroid lobectomy was scheduled. Dr.Blanco took great care and performed my surgery flawlessly. He is an expert in his field and I am so greatful to have found him. 4 days post op now and I feel great. You can put your trust in Dr. Blanco!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ray Blanco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blanco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blanco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blanco frequently treats Esophageal Diverticulum, Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, and Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Blanco's office is located at 6569 N Charles St Ste 401, Baltimore, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blanco speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Milton J. Dance Head and Neck Surgery at GBMC
Head and Neck Surgery6569 N Charles St Ste 401, Baltimore, MD 21204 (443) 849-8940