Dr. Rawad Nasr, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Bemidji, MN. Dr. Nasr completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center and is affiliated with Sanford Bemidji Medical Center. Dr. Nasr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Meritcare Medical Group1233 34th St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 (218) 333-5000
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Amer U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Amer U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nasr?
Great rheumatologist who listens, asks questions and is genuinely concerned for you, the patient. He asks if you agree with his plan for testing and treatment and if not, he gives you other options. I would highly recommend this provider for anyone who has fibromyalgia Arthritis, lupus or Sjögren's syndrome. I am so lucky I was referred to him. ??
- Sanford Bemidji Medical Center