Dr. Ravindra Agarwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agarwal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Agarwal Nephrology and Hypertension PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jawaharlal Institution Of Medical Education and Residency, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Agarwal Nephrology and Hypertension PC1110 13th St Ste 406, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 494-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
Doctor and Staff is very knowledgeable and very nice to me. Always treat me like family. Very competent, excellent Doc, doesn't hesitate to refer to specialist if needed, works with other doctors very well. i totally trust her. He is very compassionate for patients. Great doctor and person. I was in very bad shape. He worked with me. I thank god for giving me such a wonderful doc and facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agarwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agarwal frequently treats Calcium Metabolism Disorders, Proteinuria, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Agarwal's office is located at 1110 13th St Ste 406, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agarwal speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Agarwal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare