Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ravi Moonka, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Ravi Moonka, MD is a gastrointestinal oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Moonka completed a residency at Va Mason Mc. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moonka is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Va Mason Mc, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moonka?
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moonka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Moonka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moonka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moonka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moonka frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Moonka's office is located at 1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101