Dr. Kalaga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravishankar Kalaga, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Platte, NE. Dr. Kalaga completed a residency at University Ne Med Center. He currently practices at Great Plains Health and is affiliated with Antelope Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalaga is board certified in Cardiology.
- Bridgeport Hospital / Yale University School Of Medicine-General Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences-Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Nebraska Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U NE Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Other Education — 1996
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1985
- Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalaga?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravishankar Kalaga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalaga's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalaga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalaga frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kalaga's office is located at 601 W Leota St, North Platte, NE 69101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalaga speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Antelope Memorial Hospital
- Avera Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Great Plains Health
Great Plains Health
Great Plains Health601 W Leota St, North Platte, NE 69101 Existing Patients: (308) 568-8577