Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ravi Bhagat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Bhagat completed a residency at Brooklyn/Caledonian Hosp. He currently practices at Kansas Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Saint John Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhagat is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Elmhurst Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brooklyn/Caledonian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- GSVM Med Coll Lucknow U, Kanpur, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhagat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bhagat frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bhagat's office is located at 5701 State Ave Ste 300, Kansas City, KS 66102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhagat speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhagat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint John Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital