Dr. Ravi Vallabhan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vallabhan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ravi Vallabhan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Vallabhan completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center University Hospital. and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vallabhan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Med Ctr Hosp-University TX, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Medical School — 1988
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 621 N Hall St Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75226 Existing Patients: (469) 800-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vallabhan?
Great Cardiologist! He listens to his patients at least he has listened to me. He listened to me and found a horrible blockage that was working on a heart attack. The same place I had a heart attack 20 years ago. A very kind a good healer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vallabhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vallabhan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Vallabhan's office is located at 621 N Hall St Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vallabhan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Children's Hospital