Call (316) 333-2028 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ravi Bajaj, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Bajaj completed a residency at University of North Carolina School - M. He currently practices at Heartland Cardiology and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bajaj is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Alabama Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- University of North Carolina School - M, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- U Nc Med Sch-Nc Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bajaj?
I saw Dr Bajaj for chest pain and had a stent placed in my heart. Not only is Dr Bajaj excellent in his field of study, he also has a calming manner and is very kind. He put me at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bajaj has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Bajaj, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bajaj's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bajaj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bajaj frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bajaj's office is located at 3535 North Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bajaj speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Mcpherson Hospital