Dr. Ravi Berger, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Middleburg Heights, OH. Dr. Berger completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at North Coast Eye Surgery-Dr.Berger and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
North Coast Eye Surgery-Dr.Berger
North Coast Eye Surgery LLC18660 Bagley Rd Bldg 101, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 243-7400
- Eyelid Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery With Dr. Mark Levine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Metro Health Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CSX Railroad
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- J. P. Farley of Ohio
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- The Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger is a very kind, friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, practical, professional and simply wonderful physician. His staff is extremely compassionate and clearly experienced in all that they do. The entire office space is exceptionally clean and organized. I continue to feel safe and confident while under the care of Dr. Berger and his staff. A++++!!!
- Southwest General Health Center