Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mena accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raul Mena, MD is a hematology specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Mena completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Medical Institute and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mena is board certified in Hematology.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Medical Institute181 S Buena Vista St Fl 4, Burbank, CA 91505 Existing Patients: (818) 840-7064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mena?
Dr Mena is a wonderful Dr. He has treated my family members with excellent results but even more, is the kindest, gentlest most caring medical specialist I’ve ever been a patient of. We feel so fortunate to have been blessed with his care over the years??????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mena frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Purpura.
Dr. Mena's office is located at 181 S Buena Vista St Fl 4, Burbank, CA 91505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mena speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mena has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center