Dr. Raul Mandler, MD is a neurology specialist in North Bethesda, MD. Dr. Mandler completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Raul N Mandler, MD, LLC. Neurology and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandler is board certified in Neurology.
Raul N Mandler, MD, LLC. Neurology
Board Certified Neurologist. Fellow, AAN, ANA6000 Executive Blvd Ste 302, North Bethesda, MD 20852 Existing Patients: (240) 395-2380
Hebrew, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Spanish, Yiddish
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Kaplan Hospital/Hebrew University, Residency Hospital
- University of Buenos Aires / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Israel Tech Inst, Haifa, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Buenos Aires, Undergraduate School
- Fellow, American Academy Of Neurology, Other Education
- Fellow, American Neurological Association, Other Education
- Former Professor Of Neurology, George Washington U and U New Mexico, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandler?
I have visited Dr. Mandler on several occasions. He is wonderful. Great bedside manner, extremely knowledgable, and friendly. He answered all of my questions with ease, in a comforting and sincere manner. I highly recommend Dr. Mandler.
- Suburban Hospital