Dr. Ratnaja Katneni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katneni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ratnaja Katneni, MD is a nephrology specialist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Katneni completed a residency at McLaren Genl Hosp-Msu. She currently practices at Dr. Ratnaja Katneni and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Clinical Research Fellowship, Graduate 2008, Ruth L Kirstein National Research Scholarship Grant, Gpa 4.0, Other Education — 2008
- McLaren Genl Hosp-Msu, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Stanford University (Visiting Resident), Residency Hospital — 2004
- McLaren Regl MC-Mich State U, Internship Hospital — 2003
- 2001, Medical School — 2001
- Kasturba Med Coll, Medical School — 2001
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Affiliated Doctors of Orange County (ADOC)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ARTA Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Ratnaja Katneni
Ratnaja Katneni MD Inc.801 N Tustin Ave Ste 202, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Existing Patients: (657) 218-4082
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katneni?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katneni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katneni frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Anemia, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Katneni's office is located at 801 N Tustin Ave Ste 202, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katneni speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katneni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Orange County Global Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- South Coast Global Medical Center