Dr. Raphael Sung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sung's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raphael Sung, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Brighton, CO. He currently practices at High Plains Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sung is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sung?
He is absolutely the best cardiologist I've met. He has a passion for his job and is very nice and ethical; not to mention he is extremely bright.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sung frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sung's office is located at 1610 Prairie Center Pkwy Ste 2330, Brighton, CO 80601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus