Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ranjan Gupta, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. He currently practices at Uci Medical Center and is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Hand Surgery/ Microsurgery, UCLA, Fellowship Hospital
- Hand Surgery/ Traumatology, University Of Berne, Switzerland, Fellowship Hospital
- Nih Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uci Medical Center101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-7012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta repaired my rotator cuff tear. I am now ten weeks past surgery without any complications. Every appointment he took the time to educate me and answer all my questions. I felt that he included me in making decisions about my care. I would definitely recommend dr. gupta to other people. Whether I would recommend UCI is another question with not such a positive answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ranjan Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olympia Medical Center
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital
- UCI Medical Center