Dr. Rich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randy Rich, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Rich completed a residency at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rich is board certified in Hematology.
- YALE UNIV SCH OF MED, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Residency Hospital — 1995
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists880 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Existing Patients: (847) 259-4482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rich?
Dr. Rich and the team at Illinois Cancer Specialists are professional, knowledgeable and get results. Very satisfied and happy with my choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randy Rich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rich frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Rich's office is located at 880 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital