Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whipps accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randolph Whipps, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Whipps completed a residency at U Md-VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lifemed Institute and is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. Dr. Whipps is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baltimore Va Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Md-VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Md-VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifemed Institute15 W Aylesbury Rd Ste 600, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Existing Patients: (410) 575-1200
Maryland General Clinical Practice
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus827 Linden Ave, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 225-8452
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whipps?
Dr. Whipps is brilliant but so kind and well mannered that you almost forget to be nervous. He is well studied and current on all treatments. His staff is kind and courteous. He goes out of his way to explain everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whipps frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Whipps' office is located at 15 W Aylesbury Rd Ste 600, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whipps has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus