Call (281) 317-4117 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Randi Durden, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Durden completed a residency at Memorial University Medical Center, Savannah, GA. She currently practices at Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Houston and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Durden is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital, Iowa City, IA, Fellowship Hospital
- Memorial University Medical Center, Savannah, GA, Residency Hospital
- Memorial University Medical Center, Savannah, GA, Internship Hospital
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Durden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Durden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randi Durden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Durden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Durden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Durden frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Valve Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Durden's office is located at 11301 Fallbrook Dr Ste 110, Houston, TX 77065. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress