Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Randee Lipman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Lipman completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Care PA and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hackensack Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of The Northeast / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipman?
Dr. Lipman is an excellent, caring cardiologist. Recommend her to anyone who needs a cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lipman frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lipman's office is located at 925 N HILLSIDE ST, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lipman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center
- Kansas Medical Center
- Nmc Health
- Wesley Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital
Cardiovascular Care PA
Cardiovascular Care925 N HILLSIDE ST, Wichita, KS 67214 (316) 616-3333