Dr. Randall Genton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Joseph, MO. Dr. Genton completed a residency at McMaster U. He currently practices at Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc. and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Genton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Hosp/Wash U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- McMaster U, Residency Hospital — 1985
- McMaster U, Internship Hospital — 1983
- McMaster U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Genton?
Dr. Genton has been my cardiologist for a number of years. He is the best heart quarterback you can have on your team.
- University Of Kansas Hospital