Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arase accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randal Arase, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Arase completed a residency at L A Co Usc Med Center. He currently practices at RANDAL P ARASE, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arase is board certified in General Surgery.
- L A Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Randal P Arase, M.d.
Randal Paul Arase MD A Professional Corp.201 S Alvarado St Ste 716, Los Angeles, CA 90057 Existing Patients: (213) 484-2000
- 2 1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 908, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (213) 484-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arase?
Dr. Araze is a very skilled and compassionate surgeon. He operated on my breast tumor, the scar was beautiful and healed quickly. He's very caring and discussed my treatment and referral options in detail with me. The staff in the office were thorough and responded to my requests timely and professionally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arase frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallstones.
Dr. Arase's office is located at 201 S Alvarado St Ste 716, Los Angeles, CA 90057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arase has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Vincent Medical Center