Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 479-5796.
Dr. Ramzan Zakir, MD
New Patient(732) 479-5796
Dr. Ramzan Zakir, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Zakir completed a residency at Hackensack U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Heart And Vascular Institute of Central Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zakir is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Heart And Vascular Institute of Central Jersey
New Brunswick Office317 George St Ste 415, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 479-5796
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- Newark, Beth Isreal Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UMDNJ New Jersey Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hackensack U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UMDNJ-NJ Med Sch Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zakir?
My grandmother has received high quality for her heart conditions from Dr. Zakir. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the best care for their cardiovascular ailments.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zakir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramzan Zakir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zakir's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zakir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zakir frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting.
Dr. Zakir's office is located at 317 George St Ste 415, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zakir speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.