Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 926-5200.
Dr. Ramona Gupta, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Ramona Gupta, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Emory University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group676 N Saint Clair St Ste 800, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSpan Integrated Care
- Meridian Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramona Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Deep Brain Stimulation, and Laser Spider Vein Treatment.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 800, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.