Dr. Jhooty has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramnik Jhooty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Jhooty completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jhooty is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology501 N Graham St Ste 200, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 413-7162
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jhooty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramnik Jhooty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jhooty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jhooty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jhooty frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Jhooty's office is located at 501 N Graham St Ste 200, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center