Call (850) 331-9922 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rami Owera, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Owera completed a residency at Aleppo University - Syria. He currently practices at Woodlands Medical Specialists and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Owera is board certified in Hematology.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, University of Missouri, Fellowship Hospital
- Aleppo University - Syria, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woodlands Medical Specialists
North Davis4724 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503 Existing Patients: (850) 331-9922
Robotic Surgical Institute
Woodlands Medical Specialists4224 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503 Existing Patients: (850) 331-9921
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owera?
I like Dr. Owera and staff. My only criticism is the long wait times for the lab and to be seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Owera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rami Owera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Owera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Owera frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Owera's office is located at 4724 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503. Find other locations and directions.
- West Florida Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- DW McMillan Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center