Dr. Lutfi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rami Lutfi, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lutfi completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Chicago Institute of Advanced Surgery and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lutfi is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Illinois Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Chicago Institute of Advanced Surgery3000 N Halsted St Ste 703, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 327-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutfi?
I had always struggled with my weight and had been debating making a move towards bariatric surgery. My biggest regret is not doing this sooner. Dr. Lutfi and his team , especially Molly and Emma, have been constant resources in my journey. I couldn't have done it without them! If you're wondering if you should go through with something similar, make sure to do so with Dr. Lutfi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rami Lutfi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lutfi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lutfi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lutfi frequently treats Obesity, Abdominal Pain, and Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. Lutfi's office is located at 3000 N Halsted St Ste 703, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lutfi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital
- Thorek Memorial Hospital