Dr. Rami Lutfi, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lutfi completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Chicago Institute of Advanced Surgery and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lutfi is board certified in General Surgery.
Arabic, French, Spanish, English
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Illinois Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutfi?
Dr. Lutfi was very supportive of my health journey and runs a very respectful office. His easy going attitude made the whole experience great. His staff was also very supportive and communicative.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center