Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Ramesh Gowda, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Ramesh Gowda, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gowda completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Med Coll Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- State University Ny, Medical School — 2001
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gowda?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gowda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramesh Gowda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gowda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gowda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gowda frequently treats Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Gowda's office is located at 300 Cadman Plaza West, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights