Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ramana Naidu, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Larkspur, CA. Dr. Naidu completed a residency at University of Washington, Seattle. He currently practices at California Orthopedics & Spine and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Naidu is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Fellowship Hospital
- University of Washington, Seattle, Residency Hospital
- Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Medical School
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naidu?
I met with Dr. Naidu, and he was very courteous and informative. Explained why he thought I was a candidate for Vertiflex , so we scheduled the procedure. It was highly successful, no pain after over a year. Thank you so much Dr. Naidu, your a great doctor .
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Naidu frequently treats the following conditions: Autoimmune Diseases, Back Pain, and Brain Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Naidu's office is located at 2 Bon Air Rd Ste 120, Larkspur, CA 94939. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Naidu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ramana Naidu, MD is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center and Novato Community Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ramana Naidu, MD holds board certifications in Pain Medicine.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Ramana Naidu, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital
California Orthopedics & Spine
California Orthopedics & Spine2 Bon Air Rd Ste 120, Larkspur, CA 94939 (415) 927-5300