Dr. Koya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rama Koya, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Longview, TX. Dr. Koya completed a residency at Univ Il/Carle Hosp. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koya is board certified in Hematology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Univ Il/Carle Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ Il/Carle Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koya?
This was just for labs, but I signed in about 5 minutes before my appointment and was seen within a reasonable amount of time. The woman who drew the blood from me was efficient and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rama Koya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koya frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Koya's office is located at 1300 N 4th St, Longview, TX 75601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Longview Cancer Center1300 N 4th St, Longview, TX 75601 (903) 757-2122