Dr. Rama Chandran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rama Chandran, MD is a pain management specialist in Hawthorne, CA. Dr. Chandran completed a residency at Columbia University, New York, NY. He currently practices at Rama E. Chandran, MD & Shaun E. Chandran, MD and is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandran is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Columbia University, New York, NY, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, Internship Hospital
- St Thomas College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rama E. Chandran, MD & Shaun E. Chandran, MD
Rama E. Chandran, MD & Shaun E. Chandran, MD4477 W 118th St Ste 402, Hawthorne, CA 90250 Existing Patients: (310) 644-1151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandran?
Great doctor !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandran frequently treats Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), Elbow Bursitis, and Clavicle Fracture.
Dr. Chandran's office is located at 4477 W 118th St Ste 402, Hawthorne, CA 90250. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chandran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center