Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Rynning, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Rynning completed a residency at Rothman Inst/Thomas Jefferson U. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialists of San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rynning is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Rothman Inst/Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2002
- Bowdoin College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Specialists of San Diego
Orthopedic Specialists of San Diego5555 Reservoir Dr Ste 104, San Diego, CA 92120 Existing Patients: (619) 286-9480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rynning?
Repaired a massive rotator cuff injury (9 anchors) back in 2016. I have near unlimited use of that shoulder and now at the age of 70 still ski, sail, hike, and hit the gym. I believe that Dr. Rynnings skills have enabled this active lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rynning frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Rynning's office is located at 5555 Reservoir Dr Ste 104, San Diego, CA 92120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rynning speaks Norwegian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rynning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.