Dr. Ariel Palanca, MD
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Ariel Palanca, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Poway, CA. Dr. Palanca completed a residency at Stanford University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Arch Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palanca is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Covered California
- Employers Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palanca?
The check in staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get me set up for my appointment. Dr. Palanca was very professional, thorough and while she couldn't make the final diagnosis during the first visit, I trusted her instincts after asking her many questions about potential diagnosis and treatment plans. The staff was very quick to set me up with a temporary booth and clearly outlined the next steps.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Stanford Health Care