Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Verdino, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Verdino completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Hosp of the University of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verdino is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hosp of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 614-1889
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verdino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Verdino frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Arrhythmia Screening, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Verdino's office is located at 3400 Spruce St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Verdino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania