Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD
Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD is
- Mahatma Gandhi Coll. of Medical Science, Medical School — 1984
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center, Residency Hospital
- Hindu Rao Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lankenau Hospital|Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|Tirath Ram Shah Charitable Hospital|Wrexham Maelor & Southport DGH, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gulati?
Dr. Gulati is a blessing to my mother. Her prior Nephrologist was cold and made us feel like there was no hope for my mother (82), who has been in stage III-IV for over 27+ years. When Dr. Gulati read my mother's chart, he was able to identify "what else" we could do. His bedside matter is impeccable. He took his time with my mother. He listened. Asked her relevant questions. Got her involved. Gave her hope that he would use/do everything in his expertise to care for her. PRICELESS!!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gulati's profile.
Dr. Gulati in specializes in Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gulati frequently treats the following conditions: Nephrotic Syndrome, Mineral Metabolism Disorders and Proteinuria. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gulati's office is located at 33 S 9th St Ste 700 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gulati is able to speak Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gulati provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD holds board certification in Nephrology.
Dr. Gulati has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Rakesh Gulati, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Jefferson Renal Associates33 S 9th St Ste 700, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254
Nicoletti Kidney Transplant Center
Nicoletti Kidney Transplant Center833 Chestnut St Ste 138, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254