Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Rakesh Gaur, MD is a hematology specialist in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Gaur completed a residency at Seton Hall U. He currently practices at Kansas Institute of Medicine, Lenexa, KS and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaur is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 2009
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Rsch Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Madigan Army MC-, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Seton Hall U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Seton Hall U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Institute of Medicine, Lenexa, KS
Kansas Institute of Medicine11227 LAKEVIEW AVE, Lenexa, KS 66219 Existing Patients: (913) 730-1100
St Luke's Hospital4321 Washington St Ste 4000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaur?
Not only is Rakesh Gaur an outstanding medical oncologist, but he is an amazing beautiful human being! Iam so thankful he was my doctor through my breast cancer care! I wouldnt change a single thing about his doctoring. Its a miracle this precious man is a part of the Advent Health team! I recommend him a thousand percent. Hes the best medical oncologist in the whole wide world! ???? ??????????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaur frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Gaur's office is located at 11227 LAKEVIEW AVE, Lenexa, KS 66219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaur has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital