Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2397, and for other questions, call (253) 572-4900.
Dr. Raju Patel, DO
New Patient(253) 444-2397
Dr. Raju Patel, DO is a cardiology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Tulane University Med Center. He currently practices at Pacific Cardiovascular PS and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Detroit Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mutual of Omaha
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Pyramid Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I'm not dead...thanks doc!
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raju Patel, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.