Dr. Sugumaran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Sugumaran completed a residency at The Ohio State University. He currently practices at Heart One Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sugumaran is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- The Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart One Associates, LLC
Heart One Associates9520 W Palm Ln Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ 85037 Existing Patients: (602) 584-5444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sugumaran?
Very pleasant, professional and intelligent. Easy to talk to and is well prepared when we meet. Felt very comfortable and was not rushed. Listens and explains well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sugumaran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sugumaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sugumaran frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sugumaran's office is located at 9520 W Palm Ln Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sugumaran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center