Dr. Rajiv Nanavaty, MD is a neurology specialist in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Nanavaty completed a residency at Vcu School Of Med. He currently practices at NEUROLOGY, SLEEP & PULMONARY SPECIALISTS and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Neurology, Sleep & Pulmonary Specialists
Neurology Associates Of Suffolk
Neurology Associates Of Suffolk150 Burnetts Way Ste 320, Suffolk, VA 23434 Existing Patients: (757) 934-1900
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
- Vcu School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Vcu School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Vcu School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nanavaty?
I had a stroke in Minnesota. I was back home searching for a neurologist. They accomodated me immediately. A great Doctor who spends time & listens to you.Very thorough & professional. Looking forward to my next appointment.Staff/nurses very friendly & helpful.Everybody just super professional.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Southampton Memorial Hospital