Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajinder Singh, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Usc University Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Institute and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- USC University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Usc University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Usc University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Government Medical College, Punjab University, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Institute
Mercy Heart Institute7502 State Rd Ste 2210, Cincinnati, OH 45255 Existing Patients: (513) 624-2070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr Singh has an excellent sense of humor. He was called in to perform that test where they shock the heart. I don't believe I had ever been to one who made me feel at ease as much as Dr Singh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajinder Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 7502 State Rd Ste 2210, Cincinnati, OH 45255. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Soin Medical Center
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health