Dr. Rajindar Sikand Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sikand Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajindar Sikand Jr, MD is a pulmonologist in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. Sikand Jr completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Alliance Health Professionals, PLLC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sikand Jr is board certified in Pulmonology.
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Medical School — 1985
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1980
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sikand Jr?
I was referred to him by my primary doctor. Dr. Sikand was very professional, personable, explained everything fully, and was very engaged in listening. I had no wait and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Clean office/exam rooms. I definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sikand Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sikand Jr frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Sikand Jr's office is located at 133 S Main St, Mount Clemens, MI 48043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sikand Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital