Dr. Rajesh Jain, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in West Milford, NJ. Dr. Jain completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He currently practices at Reconstructive Orthopedics and is affiliated with Virtua Marlton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Reconstructive Orthopedics131 Route 70 100, West Milford, NJ 08055 (609) 267-9400
- New England Baptist Hospital, Boston Adult Reconstructive Surgery, (Hip/Knee), Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Upstate Med Ctr SUNY-Syracuse, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2000
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 1996
- Johns Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
He explained everything that I needed to know to be able to get Knee surgery and the reasons why to back up every point he made. Comprehensive approach that I appreciate.
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital