Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-4565 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kadiyala completed a residency at HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM. He currently practices at Columbia Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kadiyala is board certified in Hand Surgery.
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 W 51st St Ste 370, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Brigham and Women's Hospital and Children's Hospitals, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1991
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadiyala?
Dr.Kadiyala is an amazing doctor. My concerns were automatically addressed with kindness and care for my condition. After years of misdiagnosis from other doctors Dr.Kadiyala was able to fix my carpal tunnel in a few week. I would recommend him to anyone I know.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kadiyala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kadiyala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kadiyala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kadiyala frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Kadiyala's office is located at 51 W 51st St Ste 370, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.