Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kadiyala completed a residency at HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kadiyala is board certified in Hand Surgery.
ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 Call
The Allen Hospital5141 Broadway # 3fw-019, New York, NY 10034 Call
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd Ste 100, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 W 51st St # 329, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Brigham and Women's Hospital and Children's Hospitals, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1991
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadiyala?
I love Dr Kadiyala’s professionalism. He knows his job very well and does a great job at it. He makes me and my son feel comfortable and I really appreciate how well he performed my sons hand surgery. Happy patient!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center